- Hydraulic Disc Brakes with Power Cut Off – 2 Pin (Red connector).
- Pre-filled. No need to bleed!
- Material: Aluminum Alloy.
- Suitable for 12/14/16/20/26-inch wheels.
- Length: 100cm (front) – 180cm (rear).
- Weight: front 410 grams / rear: 440 grams.
- Hose lines can be cut to suit your bicycle.
- Rear brake and brake light function.
This product is suitable for all Rad Power Bikes.
Hydraulic brakes are generally considered to be superior to mechanical brakes for ebikes in a number of ways. Here are a few reasons why:
- Better performance: Hydraulic brakes offer better modulation and control compared to mechanical brakes. This means that you can apply the brakes more smoothly and precisely, which is especially important when riding an ebike, which tends to be heavier and faster than a traditional bike.
- Increased power: Hydraulic brakes provide more stopping power than mechanical brakes, which is especially useful when riding an ebike, which tends to be heavier and faster than a traditional bike. This increased power can help to reduce the distance it takes to stop, which is especially important for safety.
- Improved durability: Hydraulic brakes are generally more durable than mechanical brakes, as they are less prone to wear and tear. This means that you can expect longer-lasting performance from your hydraulic brakes, which can save you time and money in the long run.
- Easier maintenance: Hydraulic brakes require less maintenance than mechanical brakes, as they have fewer moving parts and do not rely on cables. This makes them easier to service and maintain, which can save you time and hassle.
- Better adaptability: Hydraulic brakes are easier to adjust than mechanical brakes, which makes them more adaptable to different terrain and riding styles. This can be especially useful if you plan to ride your ebike on a variety of surfaces or in different weather conditions.
Overall, while both hydraulic and mechanical brakes have their pros and cons, hydraulic brakes tend to offer a number of advantages