Upgrade your eBike’s safety and control with our eBike Hydraulic Brakes – 2 pin (Assembly Required) (Red connector) power cut-off. Constructed from durable Aluminum Alloy and pre-filled for immediate use, these brakes require no bleeding and offer a plug-and-play solution for a variety of wheel sizes (12/14/16/20/26-inch). The front hose measures 100cm and the rear 180cm, with the flexibility to cut to your bike’s specific needs. Weighing just 410 grams for the front and 440 grams for the rear, they add minimal weight for maximal stopping power. These brakes are not just an upgrade in performance but also in convenience, with a rear brake light function to enhance visibility and safety.
- Material: Premium Aluminum Alloy
- System: Hydraulic Disc Brakes with Power Cut-Off, 2 Pin Connection
- Wheel Compatibility: Suitable for 12/14/16/20/26-inch eBike wheels
- Hose Length: 100cm (front), 180cm (rear), customizable
- Weight: 410g (front), 440g (rear)
- Features: Pre-filled, no bleed required, rear brake light functionality
Hydraulic brakes are generally considered to be superior to mechanical brakes for ebikes in a number of ways. Here are a few reasons why:
- Better performance: Hydraulic brakes offer better modulation and control compared to mechanical brakes. This means that you can apply the brakes more smoothly and precisely, which is especially important when riding an ebike, which tends to be heavier and faster than a traditional bike.
- Increased power: Hydraulic brakes provide more stopping power than mechanical brakes, which is especially useful when riding an ebike, which tends to be heavier and faster than a traditional bike. This increased power can help to reduce the distance it takes to stop, which is especially important for safety.
- Improved durability: Hydraulic brakes are generally more durable than mechanical brakes, as they are less prone to wear and tear. This means that you can expect longer-lasting performance from your hydraulic brakes, which can save you time and money in the long run.
- Easier maintenance: Hydraulic brakes require less maintenance than mechanical brakes, as they have fewer moving parts and do not rely on cables. This makes them easier to service and maintain, which can save you time and hassle.
- Better adaptability: Hydraulic brakes are easier to adjust than mechanical brakes, which makes them more adaptable to different terrain and riding styles. This can be especially useful if you plan to ride your ebike on a variety of surfaces or in different weather conditions.
Overall, while both hydraulic and mechanical brakes have their pros and cons, hydraulic brakes tend to offer a number of advantages.