If your battery is no longer working or not working the way it should, there might be a problem with your battery.
eBike batteries contain many individual cells. These cells are all connected to a BMS – Battery Management System.
The primary function of the BMS is to protect the battery cells from damage caused by being overcharged or over-discharged. Additionally, the BMS calculates the remaining charge, monitors the battery’s temperature, and monitors the battery’s health and safety by checking for loose connections and internal shorts.
Your eBike battery is a complex and potentially dangerous component! If you have any doubts or concerns about your battery’s health then you should get your battery professionally inspected.
When we receive your battery, we will conduct a thorough inspection of the battery to establish its condition. We will then contact you to discuss what has been discovered and what the repair options are.
Starting price: £75.00. This includes collection of your battery by DPD, initial diagnosis and then return shipping of your battery.
Battery repair price list:
- Battery capacity test – £49.99
- BMS Replacement from £49.99 to £79.99 + BMS cost
- Charging port rerouting £49.99
- Cell replacement from £69.99 to £149.99 + cell cost
- Battery case replacement £64.99 + case cost
- Battery connectors / terminals replacement £39.99 each + part cost
- Switch replacement (on / off switch): £29.99 + part cost
- Charging port replacement £29.99 + part cost
- Wake a sleeping battery – £69.99
A new invoice will be created if you approve the required repairs. If you do not approve, we will simply return your battery to you.
Postage & Packing – £25 each way.
eBike batteries are classed as dangerous goods and must be shipped accordingly. We use DPD to ship batteries quickly and safely. It is critical that you package your battery very carefully to protect it during transit. We accept no liability or responsibility if your battery is damaged in any way during transit! Note: Batteries can only be shipped within the mainland UK!